CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

New Beginnings

I finally made it! I have been wanting to work on my blog for quite some time now and I never seem to have the time to sit down and play with it and get everything set up the way I want it. Tonight I finally made it happen! I am not the best writer, by all means, but I am hoping my writing will get better with time. I want to get better at documenting all of the important milestones in Landon's life. It is unreal how fast Landon has grown and how much he changes on a daily basis. He comes home from school everyday and tells us about something new he learned that day and I am just amazed. The day to day routine sometimes gets in the way and this can no longer be an excuse and that's why I have have started my new blog, Mommyhood in High Heels! It explains my life in two simple words.


0 comments:

Post a Comment