Today was a sad day. When I got home this evening I was going through the mail and came across a flyer that read "Lost Dog" and there was a picture of our sweet baby as we knew as Foxy. Her real name was "Sweetie Pie" and she lived only 8 houses down from us. Of course I immediately picked up the phone and called the number on the flyer. The lady on the other end sounded so relieved that we found her "sweetie pie", I told her that I had her baby and that I would meet her half way down the street. She and her husband met me and they were so excited to see Sweetie Pie. They offered to give me a $50 reward but I declined their offer. I was just glad to have found her parents. Now baby girl is home safe and sound.



0 comments:
Post a Comment